Hey this is my first post here. So, I will just say a few words, and get onto the info. This blog is dedicated to educating the public about health, green living, fitness, mental + physical wellness, looking + feeling better, and just living a more fulfilling, creative, etc etc life. Of course, how can a blog do all of that for you? You create your own fate. Basically I just want to post articles, some that I write myself based on years of research, and others that I find around the 'net.
I love knowledge, and learning new things on the topic of health + fitness. if you go to most websites, you'll probably see most of the same things. I want to really get some hard-to-find info, break some common misconceptions, and make you excited + motivated about all of this. Why? I don't know, mostly it's just something I find pretty interesting, and I like to live a healthy/green life.
Okay well that wasn't so quick. I don't know if you even read through those monotonous paragraphs..oh well. Let the posting begin!
Also, I eventually hope to start my own domain, as a huge database for info of these topics. This is really just a starting point, until I can accumulate enough info.
Nov 10, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment